Everyone that successfully submitted an expression of interest for TerraFund for AFR100 Landscapes received an email about their application status on Tuesday, May 23. If you did not receive an email, you can log in and see the status of your application on TerraMatch, alongside feedback from the reviewing team.
To check the status of your application, follow the steps below:
- Log in to TerraMatch
- Check the "Applications" column on the TerraMatch homepage
- Click on your "Application Pill" to see feedback
- If accepted, start full RFP
Log in to TerraMatch
Check the "Applications" column on the TerraMatch homepage
See if your applications submission button has turned Red or Green
- A green application button (shown above) indicates that your application has been accepted and you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- A red application button indicates that your application has been rejected.
- A gray application button indicates that you began an application, but did not submit it by the deadline.
- We will notify you as as soon as another funding opportunity is open so that you can submit your project proposal.
- If you do not see an application button, this indicates that you did not start an application.
- If you have multiple buttons, that means you created multiple drafts and/or submitted several expressions of interest. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to remove these drafts if they are no longer needed.
Click on Application Button to See Feedback
If your button is green or red, click on it to review your application. You will see feedback in the top section of the page. You can also review and download the application on this page
Start Full Application
If your expression of interest has been accepted, you can begin your full application by clicking on the blue "START FULL RFP" button. This will take you to the application flow.