In order to submit an application on TerraMatch, you need to register your account on TerraMatch. This article outlines the steps needed to create an account and answers some common questions around account set-up on TerraMatch.
How to create an account on TerraMatch
- Sign up for an Account
- Verify Your Email Address
- Create an organization or Join Existing Organization
- Submit an application on TerraMatch!
Step 1: Sign up for an account.
- Click the "Sign Up" button.
You should see a blue sign-up button on the homepage at www.terramatch.org.
- Fill out the sign-up form
This sign-up form requires you to fill in basic information including your name, your email address, your phone number, and your job title. It also requires you to create a strong password that contains at least nine characters, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
You also must accept the Terms of Service of TerraMatch in order to use the platform.
You will log into TerraMatch using your email address and password provided. We may reach out to you via WhatsApp using the number that you provided to make sure you are receiving all relevant updates.
Step 2: Verify Your Email Address
Once you have submitted your account details, check your email (including your Spam folder) for an email from TerraMatch (you can search for "email@example.com" or the subject line: "Verify Your Email Address").
- Click on the button to confirm your email address. It will take you to this page below on TerraMatch. You will then be prompted to sign in with your email and password.
You have 48 hours to verify your account. You can resubmit your verification request by logging back into TerraMatch and selecting "resend verification."
Video Walk Through: Steps 1-2
Step 3: Join or create your organization on TerraMatch
Once you verify your account and log onto TerraMatch, you will be taken to the page shown below where you have choice to either:
How to join an existing organization:
1. Type in the name of your organization and select it from the dropdown menu.
- Try different variations of your organization’s name, e.g., registered business name, brand name, or "doing businesses as" name, if your organization has entered a different name on TerraMatch.
- Apply to join your organization.
- Your organization’s admin will receive an email notifying them of your request to join your organization’s profile on TerraMatch. You can follow up with them to approve your request so you can have full access to your organization's profile on TerraMatch.
Request to Join Organization Accepted on TerraMatch
Once your request to join the organization is approved you will get an email sent to your email (please check the Spam folder as well) from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not get a message within 2 business days, please contact support here.
How to create a new organization on TerraMatch
- If your organization's name does not appear or your organization is new to TerraMatch, tap the “Create a new organization” button.
- Write out the name of your organization and tap on “create organization.” Please carefully enter this information.
- Fill in the details about your organization by responding to each question and tapping on “Save and Continue.” You can also go through each page by tapping on the tabs at the top of the page.
Organization Accepted on TerraMatch
Once you have submitted the form your organization's profile will be created and sent to TerraMatch for review and approval.
We will only reject your organization if we cannot verify your organization's legal presence or if there are duplicate organizations in the system. In the case of duplicates, we will reach out to you to resolve the issue.
Once your organization is approved you will get an email sent to your email (please check the Spam folder as well) from email@example.com.
Video Walk Through: Step 3
Video coming soon!
Step 4: Submit your application!
Once your organization has been accepted into the platform, you will see opportunities appear on the top of the homepage when you are signed in. Select the opportunity that you're interested in and press "Apply Now" to start your application.